The 咨询 Department’s web page is an information resource for the Archbishop Curley community. Below, you will find general information concerning our department.
左边, you will see several links, including a link for each class of students, all of which will connect you to additional pages full of useful information. On the class pages, we provide information on numerous topics specifically impacting each class.
We encourage all students, 父母, and visitors to browse through our web-based information and discover what we have to offer. And, as always, if you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
咨询 Department Staff
Director of 咨询 Department
School Counselor for Last Names M-Z
School Counselor for Last Names A-L
College Counselor For Last Names A-L
College Counselor for Last Names M-Z
Department Mission Statement
The Archbishop Curley High School counselors believe:
- All students can learn and should be given the opportunity to do so.
- All students have dignity and worth and have a right to a safe and mutually respectful learning environment.
- Learning involves the education of the whole person and is a continuous life long process.
- All students have a right to participate in the school counseling program.
- Diversity is to be respected and appreciated as we foster unity among our students, faculty and staff.
The school counseling program should:
- Be student-centered.
- Include education that extends beyond the classroom environment and allows students to develop life long skills that can assist them in the pursuit of their life goals.
- Consider all students’ ethnic, 文化, 种族, 精神上的, and special needs when planning and implementing the school counseling program.
School counselors will:
- Act in the best interest of the student and advocate for students when appropriate.
- Adhere to ethical standards as outlined in the ACA Code of Ethics.
- Participate in professional development in order to maintain a high standard of student services.
Begins September 27th, during 8th period Study Hall (Day 3 and 6). If interested, please see your guidance counselor.
For Students and 父母
Process for IEP/Service Plans
If a student already has an IEP and needs an update:
The child’s parent(s) must take a copy of the IEP to the nearest high school to Curley, which is Patterson High School.
The parent should ask to speak to the IEP chairperson at the school. From there, this individual can assist with the IEP process
If a student does not have a previous IEP:
The parent must contact 巴尔的摩 City Child Find at .
IEPs are not created for individuals at private schools. If appropriate, a Service Plan is developed.
Crisis Response Hotlines
- 巴尔的摩 County –
- 巴尔的摩 City –
- Harford County –
- Youth Crisis Hotline –
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline –
- 同侪教导 – Guidance Office
- Matt Schruefer Math/SAT/ACT tutor
- 巴尔的摩 Learning Solutions
Mental Health Services
- Harbel Prevention and Recovery
- 巴尔的摩 County Mental Health Services
- 巴尔的摩 City Mental Health Services
- Harford County Mental Health Services
- AA County Mental Health Services
Career and College Websites